Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never
In a text post, list ten books (or series) that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by panthaleia
- The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
- Ronja rövardotter (Ronia the Robber’s Daughter) by Astrid Lindgren (plus all her other stories)
- Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Пленники Барсова ущелья (The Prisoners of Leopard Gorge) by Вахтанг Ананян (Vakhtang Ananyan)
- 銀魂 (Gintama) by 空知 英秋 (Sorachi Hideaki)
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- Приключения Алисы (Alisa’s Adventures series) by Кир Булычёв (Kir Bulychov)
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling
- BLEACH by 久保 帯人 (Kubo Tite)
- Васёк Трубачёв и его товарищи (Vasyok Trubachev and His Comrades) by Валентина Осеева (Valentina Oseeva)
I tag everybody; do it if u want. :3
匿名ユーザーの発言:: I feel so useless sitting here. What can I do to help Ferguson??
national moment of silence 2014 (for victims of police brutality)
share the following: